It’s hard to believe that the kids will be going back to school soon. The stores already have aisles of crayons, glue, and notebooks. They’re starting to carry more jeans and fall type clothes. While it’ll still be warm, summer for our family is quickly coming to an end.
LuLaRoe also recently announced that kids items will be on sale for back-to-school. This is pretty exciting because Lily recently outgrew most of her leggings from last year, and her style has changed a bit.
I currently have Adeline, Azure, Bianka, Gracie, Monroe, Sariah, Scarlett, and Sloan. Also, I carry leggings in S/M, L/XL, and Tween. Both in regular and Disney.
LuLaRoe is giving me the opportunity to have a sale for you from June 27th to June 30th.
- I have 500+ items listed on the website at 40% off.
- I will be posting specials on items, too!
- Refer a friend to me, and I’ll give you an extra discount off of your purchase! (Have them PM me to let me know that you referred them.)
- Like Cinderella’s ball, once the clock strikes 12am, the same will be over.
- I will be adding items daily. I have several that I haven’t had a chance to list yet.
- LuLa cash/specials/loyalty rewards do not apply for this sale.
I needed a picture to post on my LuLaRoe FB page. I needed someone to take a picture because the bathroom mirror technique just looked tacky.
My sweet 6-year-old offered to take my picture so showcase my outfit. We took a couple of shots. He did a great job.
I’m wearing a LuLaRoe Collection for Disney Cassie skirt and a Classic tee.
I am so grateful to have a loving a supportive family. This LuLaRoe thing is really a family business for us.
I have two LuLaRoe Carly dresses. Everyone seems to love them, but I couldn’t figure out how to make it fit my style. I felt like I was wearing a nightgown.
That’s also exactly how I started wearing my Carly dresses. As nightgowns. To bed. They’re super comfy, in case you’re thinking about trying it.